- The British car market adopted the American A.N.F in the late 1940s although some manufacturers continued to use the earlier B.S.F for many years, notably Morris Minor and Landrover.
- U.N.F is probably the most popular with car restorers being used on anything from Minis to Aston Martins.
- Grade 'S' is 50-55 Tons per square inch.
- As you can see we can supply a very wide range of sizes. All are bright zinc plated for protection and asthetics.
- All bolts and nuts are displayed by thread size, not AF/Spanner size
- (All steel nuts are bright zinc plated)
Quantities can be entered for multiple products then click the 'add to cart' button once.