Metric High Tensile Bolts & Nuts
- Metric is the European standard addopted in the 70's and 80's but not widely used in automotive applications as it is too coarse on the larger sizes.
- Its wider application is in general constuction and engineering.
- Grade '8.8' 50-55 Tons/ square inch.
- We carry and can source other sizes not listed below, please contact us for details.
- All bolts and nuts are displayed by thread size, not AF/Spanner size
Metric Hex Head Bolts
- Bolts are High Tensile Grade 8.8.
- Bolts 100mm and under in length are zinc plated, bolts over 100mm in length are self colour.
- ALL PRICED EACH incl. VAT.
Quantities can be entered for multiple products then click the 'add to cart' button once.
M16 x 120mm Bolt S/C
M20 x 120mm Bolt S/C
M16 x 140mm Bolt S/C
M20 x 140mm Bolt S/C
M16 x 160mm Bolt S/C
M20 x 160mm Bolt S/C
M16 x 170mm Bolt S/C
M20 x 170mm Bolt S/C
M16 x 200mm Bolt S/C
M20 x 200mm Bolt S/C
All bolts are now priced individually but are based on our quantity rate to simplify internet ordering.