Metric High Tensile Bolts & Nuts
- Metric is the European standard addopted in the 70's and 80's but not widely used in automotive applications as it is too coarse on the larger sizes.
- Its wider application is in general constuction and engineering.
- Grade '8.8' 50-55 Tons/ square inch.
- We carry and can source other sizes not listed below, please contact us for details.
- All bolts and nuts are displayed by thread size, not AF/Spanner size
Metric Hex Head Bolts
- All items are Bright Zinc Plated to BS 3382 (Metric Threaded Bolts are High Tensile Grade 8.8).
- ALL PRICED EACH incl. VAT.
Quantities can be entered for multiple products then click the 'add to cart' button once.
All bolts are now priced individually but are based on our quantity rate to simplify internet ordering.